background

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Ghandi's Inspiration...

There is something About the Morning.
When your eyes first open and you see the soft sunlight entering your room.
You hear the calm river outside and the birds chirping in the distance.
If its an especially good day you will even smell the familiar scent of bacon coming from downstairs.
When you wake up like that what could go wrong.
Its a new beginning, you have a whole day waiting and its just begun.
Energy is waiting to explode from you, and it almost seems as if that moment when we will own ourselves completely has arrived.
Nothing can upset me and I keep forgetting to put reality on my to do list.
I love that moment and as the day comes to an end...
Tonight is not the last time I'll see the light, because tomorrow it will be morning Again.

2 comments:

  1. i don't know where you live but i've never had a morning like that. i'm movin in with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is good!! it s seems you got it all figured out. thats awesome!! i like when you said "I keep forgetting to put reality on my to do list." thats cool.

    ReplyDelete