background

Sunday, May 8, 2011

My Story

This is me.  I have a name but for now, it's just me.  I am 20 years old and going to college in the small town I like to call New York. I was born and raised here in this city, so I'm used to the everyday comings and goings of the people around me.  Sometimes I feel numb.  Go through the motions and find myself in exactly the spot I expected I would end up.  But today. Today was different.  Something inside of me must have just flipped because here I am inside an airplane waiting to take off to who knows where.  A few minutes ago I was buying a ticket on the next available flight and this is where it got me. I have no plan just going with the flow waiting to start something different.

Where is "me" going?
Will he/she turn around and go home?
Who is ME?

No comments:

Post a Comment