background

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Im Thinking About You

I'm thinking about you like the moon thinks about the sun.  I'm thinking about you like sand thinks about the ocean.  Like seniors think about graduation.  Like clouds think about rain. I'm thinking about you like cars think about speed.  I'm thinking about you like inmates think about escape.  Like players think about winning.  Like the dark thinks about the light.  I'm thinking about you like chalk thinks about the sidewalk.  I'm thinking about you like black and white think about color.  Like boats think about floating.  I'm thinking about you like sad thinks about happy.  I'm thinking about you like wind thinks about blowing.  Like roosters think about crowing.  Like music thinks about flowing.  I'm always thinking about you.

3 comments:

  1. like playas thinkin bout winnin...
    liked that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "im thinking about you like sad thinks about happy". I really liked that sentence...its good..good job:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete