background

Monday, February 21, 2011

Boulevard Of Broken Dreams....

I walk Alone    I walk Alone
Im stuck in these gray places
There's no way to see where Im going or where I've been
The walls are caving in
The people here have Abandonment written on their faces.
I walk Alone     I walk Alone
The whispered Someday's still hang in the air
Its hard to keep my head on straight
I've been given too much on my plate
Sometimes the confusion is too much to Bear.
I walk Alone    I walk Alone
Across my path blows a tumbleweed
Shattered glass covers the ground
A preserved building is yet to be found
I hope to never come back to this place....I plead.

3 comments:

  1. Its how you look at things that make them good/bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that it is good to get away sometimes & that it depends on how you look at things but in my mind this was not a happy place that I wanted to be.

    ReplyDelete