background

Sunday, March 6, 2011

The Places I Would Go.....

If I were a spec I could go anywhere in the world. Why a spec you ask well a spec can just float up there, around in the vast nothingness of the world.  I would go to the tallest peak, to the deepest sea, to the middle of no-where. I would be swallowed and spit out by a giant sea turtle just because.  I would roll with Kid Cudi, take a ride in a Bugatti, and just sing with my buddy.  There would be no worries of then, now, or soon.  No pressure just me and my tunes. I would go to the pyramids of Egypt, chill with old King Tut. I would listen to people from everywhere with out being noticed.  I would go everywhere and no-where to see where I've I been.  If I were a spec.

4 comments:

  1. This is cool. If I were a spec. I've never heard that hypothetical phrase before. Not only would you be able to float around, you wouldn't be noticed. So you could roll with Kid Cudi and his bodyguards wouldn't try to get rid of you. Good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also liked that you used a spec opposed to anything else. especially yourself just because it's so original!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this because when you think about a spec, you're usually thinking about something worthless. I love how you flipped it around to mean the exact opposite. Being a spec is a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I were a spec... very creative. I really enjoyed reading this. I hope you dont mind but im gonna you this for one of my extra 5! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete